M3 CLINIC AND ALL OUR SERVICES ARE OPEN
COVID-19 Pre-Screening M3 Clinic
We require all clients coming to M3 to complete a COVID-19 pre-screen to ensure the safety of not only our clients but our staff members.
We retain the right to refuse treatment if the declaration hasn’t been completed or if we feel there is a risk to staff or other clients.
- Have you travelled overseas in the last 14 days? If YES
- Have you completed your full quarantine period?
- Have you received a negative COVID test?
- Have you or a close contact been asked to self-quarantine or isolate?
- Have you been in close or casual contact with a person known to have the COVID 19 Virus?
- Have you, or someone you have been in close contact with, been tested and are still awaiting results for COVID-19?
- Are you over 70 or have a compromised immune system – please contact your lead therapist to discuss if you have answered YES and you still wish to be seen at the clinic.
- Do you or anyone you have been in close contact with, have any of the following:
- fever or chills,
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing,
- body aches,
- new loss of taste or smell,
- sore throat?
If you answer YES to any of these questions please rebook and discuss with your Therapist.
Preparing for Your Appointment
When you come into the clinic for an appointment, we would appreciate, where possible, that you come alone, to enable us to maintain safe numbers in the waiting room. We do understand though, if you need a support person with you. We will need their details for contact tracing, and they too will need to complete the above questionnaire.
You will need to bring appropriate clothing for your appointment as we are unable to provide shorts or gowns.
On arrival Reception or Clinician will go through COVID pre-questionnaire again. As well as sign in to the contract tracing register.
On entry and exit of the clinic please use the hand sanitizer provided at the entrance.
To ensure contact is minimised (especially in the Reception waiting area), the providers have increased the length of time between clients and they are staggering these times. This is also to provide time for cleaning surfaces between patients. Chairs have been spaced further apart and standing space will also be provided
Staff will wear appropriate PPE (Masks) when required or when requested to by their patients, if you would like to wear a mask please bring your own, some will be available to Purchase at reception ($3)
MoH official Statement Regarding Physiotherapy and PPE masks
”the Ministry of Health advise that if a patient has been screened as above, is not symptomatic, the physiotherapist is not undertaking an aerosol generating procedure, and there is no exposure to bodily fluids, then physiotherapists are not required to wear PPE. The Ministry has confirmed this advice also applies to close up manual therapy techniques such as cervical mobilisation. Physiotherapists or patients however, may still choose to wear a mask if they wish”
Thank you for your co-operation in keeping us all safe.
The M3 Team.