Customised exercise programs designed just for you.
Every program we design is completely unique and is tailored to each individual and can include stretches, mobility exercises, weights/resistance exercises and core stability exercises.
Why choose an exercise program consultation?
- You are not sure where to start with an exercise program
- You are looking for an exercise program specifically built to your injury, goals and needs
- You keep straining yourself following other programs
- You want a program built around previous injuries which reduces your pain, not increases it
- You want to achieve a balanced body which moves with ease, efficiency and control
- You want to improve your overall strength, function, endurance and fitness in a safe way
- You value learning and want a program which challenges you to improve
Exercise Program Initial Consultation
- Discussion of your history
- Physiotherapy movement and stability assessment
- Program goal setting
- Individually tailored exercise program in PDF format including reps, sets, tempo, resistance/loads and images
- Coaching through all exercises with Physiotherapist
Exercise Program Standard Review Consultation
It is suggested that every individual review their exercise program every 4-6 weeks depending on their specific goals.
Review Consultation includes:
- Review of program
- Consultation of progress with program
- Movement & stability re-assessment
- Exercise prescription | strength and conditioning program updates/progressions
- Updated individually tailored exercise program in PDF format
- Coaching through all NEW exercises with Physiotherapist
If you have private health insurance you may use your Physiotherapy cover for our Exercise Rehab| Strength & Conditioning consultations.
Please call 09 4388207 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your initial exercise rehab consultation with or simply click the link below.