There is never a great time for an injury. But we do know that most sports injuries occur over the weekend. That’s why at M3 Physio, we have established an Acute Sports Injury Clinic on both Monday and Thursday Evenings. These dedicated time slots are reserved for Acute Injuries only so you can get in and see a Physiotherapist quicker and avoid waiting times.
M3 Acute Sports Injury Clinic
Your Acute Sports Injury Assessment Consultation allows us to provide you with:
- Quick and accurate diagnosis and prognosis from a Sports Physiotherapist. Your consultation only requires 20 minutes of your time.
- Early acute sports injury care, professional advice and education. What to do this week?
- Fast referral for X-rays, ultrasound to confirm your diagnosis.
Prompt referral to Sports Physicians, GPs or Surgeons with whom we work if required.
- Immediate supply of walking boots, braces and rental crutches if needed.
- Low-cost professional service.
- The acute sports injury consultation fee is lower than a normal assessment and treatment consultation.
- In most cases, your ACC will cover most of your acute sports injury assessment consultation.
Phone 094388207 or BOOK ONLINE
If you cant find a appointment time online, give the clinic a call as we may have some extra slots available to ensure you get in quick.
Acute Sports Consultant
Alyse is an experienced musculoskeletal physiotherapist practicing in Auckland before returning home to Whangarei.
She takes a multi-disciplinary and holistic approach to injury prevention, rehabilitation and performance and is passionate about providing clients on their journey with personalised programmes to achieve their individual goals.
Alyse is M3’s Practice manager and works part time while raising her young family.
Available Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 9am-2pm.